Finding the right child care
Here are some questions to ask when investigating child care options.
- Are the providers involved and friendly?
- Do they interact well with the children?
- Do they listen to children and parents?
- How many children are cared for, and are the supervised at all times?
- Are staff trained to care for children?
- Does the staff know CPR and first aid?
- What is a typical day like?
- What fun, age-appropriate activities are offered?
- What is your discipline policy?
- What is your communication policy with parents?
- Is playground equipment inspected for safety often?
- Is there an emergency plan?
Thank you to all who joined us for Grandparents' Tea. The children had a great time and it was nice to meet the grandparents of our students.